Terms and Conditions
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You must not
– use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
– republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without prior consent;
– sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
– reproduce duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
– edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
– redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Should you wish to showcase one of our websites freebies, the reader must always be directed to www.niftygraphic.com, to access the download. We strictly prohibit any site publishing our freebies, without having a separate agreement with the designer of that product.
An account on niftygraphic.com will give you access to any purchase you have made to date, allow you to communicate with designers and post comments on products you like;
Make sure your account information is accurate, and you keep your account safe. You are responsible for your account and any activity on it;
The Services are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 13.
DELIVERY OF GOODS & SERVICES
Goods are delivered as digital downloads and will be sent to you by way of email following a placing of order. In the event that you do not receive our email and/or the digital downloads within 10 minutes of placing an order, please first check with your spam folder. Otherwise, we suggest that you could check our contact at email@example.com
A history of your previous purchases will also be available for view within your user area. You will be allowed to repeat downloads where appropriate
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Unless if we specify otherwise, the Company offers a 100% 30 day money back guarantee from the date of which you placed an order. Should you have any queries, please contact us at sales@niftygraphic.Com
All materials contained on the Website belong to the Company. All rights are hereby expressly reserved.
No users are allowed and/or authorised to use, copy or distribute any portion of the website including related graphics.
Any and all trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the website are trademarks identifying the Company. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorisation of the Company.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to nifty graphic other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, nifty graphic may take such action as nifty graphics deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Nifty grafic in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
This Agreement is governed by the state of Morocco without regard to choice or conflict of law rules thereof.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.